To track your ride on TONIT, follow the steps below:
- On the home screen, your profile ot ehe , press the + icon.
- Press Track Ride.
- Give permission to use your phone's location services (if not already enabled)
- Confirm the warning disclaimer.
- Press Start tracking.
- To save a ride, press Finish. You can also pause a ride and press Resume to continue.
- To cancel your ride, press the More options menu (•••) in the top right and then Cancel ride.
Tracking will automatically pause after 3 minutes of not changing locations. It will automatically resume tracking once you continue to change your location.
Hide Top and Average Speeds
Toggle this option if you would like to hide your speed details from other riders.
To keep a ride private and visible to yourself only, move the slider to the right.
Keep in mind that your complete route is being tracked from start to finish, so we suggest being mindful as to where to start and stop your ride to respect your privacy.
Please get in touch with our Support Team if you need any further help around ride tracking. We look forward to hearing from you!