Available now! Add a location to your posts to help find users and to filter posts that are relevant to your area. Like hashtags, when you add a location to your public post, it will show up in a separate feed (we call it a location gallery) with all the posts tagged with that location.
- Tap the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select what type of post you want by tapping the media gallery, video, or text icon.
- Tap the suggested location OR Search to find a different location. (If you search, tap to select the one you want.)
- Once you’ve added a location to your post, it will show under the text box. You can remove it by pressing the x icon.
- When you upload your post, you’ll see the location below your username. To navigate to a specific location gallery, tap the location on any post.
Important feature info:
- Adding a location to your posts is always optional.
- When you add a location to your post in a private club, this post will remain private and it will NOT be added to the public location gallery
- The team is working hard to add a search function so you can look up specific locations. Stay tuned!