To add multiple pictures to a media gallery:
- Press the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Press Create Post.
- Take/Choose up to 3 pictures (up to 10 on TONIT Full Throttle) from your device.
- Crop each picture individually by pressing the cropping icon in the top left of each picture.
- Swipe to the left/right to browse through your gallery.
- Add text/location and press the blue checkmark to upload your content.
A counter in the top right of each image as well as the blue dots below the gallery will indicate what picture you're on.
Tip: If you want to keep the aspect ratio of your picture, try uploading only 1 picture and leave it uncropped. The picture will then post with a maximum aspect ratio of 3:4.