This could be happening for various reasons, here's how you troubleshoot a common error that might happen to some videos:
- Select the video file as usual from your gallery.
- After selecting the video, confirm the "File is too large to preview" pop-up message.
- Exit out of the compose screen.
- Return to the compose screen.
- You should now see a little X in the preview frame indicating that a blank preview picture has been loaded.
- Add text to your post and press Post to upload it.
Please make sure to also check the following:
Strong internet connection
Uploading and processing your video requires a strong internet connection, ideally you should be connected to WiFi or a strong cellular connection to successfully upload it. Please allow some time for it to be processed, patience is the key to success.
Supported file format
Your video needs to be in mov, mp4, mpg, mv4 or m2ts format.
The maximum file size is limited to 800 mb.
Our Community Guidelines are in place and adhering to them applies to posting videos as well.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or message TONIT Support on the app for further assistance, we're always happy to help!