Add one or multiple hashtags to your posts or comments to help find topics and to filter posts that are relevant to you. Once you add a hashtag to your post and tap on it, it will lead you to a separate feed showing all the posts tagged with that hashtag.
- Tap the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select what type of post you want by tapping the media gallery, video, or text icon.
- Tag your post by adding # and text e.g. #TONIT or #motorcycles. You'll notice that the hashtag text will turn blue, which means it's now a clickable link.
- To navigate to a specific hashtag gallery, tap on any hashtag on any post or comment.
Important feature info:
- Hashtags work in comments too, however the comment itself won't be added to a hashtag feed.
- Club posts with hashtags will not be added to a hashtag feed, however you can still add them to your post.
- The team is working hard to add a search function so you can explore specific hashtag feeds faster. Stay tuned!